Perth’s Diesel Engine, Machining & Spare Parts Specialist
Perth’s new diesel engine sales, machining, repairs & spare parts specialist.
Same day dispatch of Perkins parts to Sydney, Melbourne, Tasmania, Brisbane, Adelaide and Darwin
As one of Western Australia’s leading diesel engine rebuilders, with more than 30 years of experience covering a wide variety of makes and models, Noordeman Diesel is your obvious first choice when it comes to servicing, rebuilding, engine machining, complete new engines, and genuine spare parts. We stock a comprehensive range of diesel motors and components at all times and our machining team is comprised of some of the most talented individuals in the industry.
We provide services to both retail and trade sectors, supplying genuine Perkins, FG Wilson and Lister Petter parts, along with an extensive range of spares from other manufacturers, which means we cater to a wide variety of diesel engines in use today.
Based in Welshpool, WA, we have a fully equipped workshop with state-of- the-art machinery that we use to recondition everything from single-cylinder engines all the way up to large, multi-cylinder models. We provide component machining services for engines up to 16 cylinders. Our team of highly experienced and talented diesel engine specialists perform all work to the very highest of standards and enable us to guarantee not just first-class workmanship but fast turnaround times too. Widely known in the industry for our outstanding products and services, Noordeman Diesel is the company of choice for those who do not want to take any risks with their diesel engines.
As an engine reconditioning specialist that has the necessary equipment to perform all work in-house
A lot of other named reconditioners don’t do their work inhouse like us. We are able to ensure that our high standards are maintained throughout the entire reconditioning process and thereby provide you with a level of service unmatched in the diesel engine industry. Our primary aim in business is to ensure complete customer satisfaction on every job we undertake and with this in mind, we invite you to take advantage of our services and discover for yourself just why so many people refuse to take their engines anywhere else.
Our nationwide distribution network enables us to dispatch genuine diesel engine parts to almost all major Australian cities on a same-day basis, subject to availability of course. We stock cylinder head kits, water pumps, alternators, caps, fuel lift pumps, electrical and cooling system components, bolts, heaters, gaskets, gauges, injectors and many other parts, from manufacturers such as Perkins, FG Wilson, Cummins, Ford, Kubota, Nissan, Mitsubishi, and Toyota, among others. We also carry a selection of fully reconditioned second hand components.
Whether you are looking for genuine spares or you want to find out how much it will cost to have your engine reconditioned by the best in the business, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Our experienced staff is on hand to assist with all enquiries during normal business hours.
More About Our Services
For details of our full range of services, please feel free to call whenever convenient or peruse our website at your leisure. In the meantime, you will find a summary of the main services that we offer below.
With a team of experienced specialists and a fully equipped workshop, we are able to offer a first-class engine machining service covering all major components:
- Cylinder Heads – Although we specialise in diesel engines , we have a great deal of experience with petrol and gas heads as well so no matter what type of engine you may have, we can recondition and repair your cylinder heads. Every cylinder head that we work on is crack tested and undergoes a thorough inspection before we prepare a quote for repairing/reconditioning, which means there are no nasty surprises when you get the final bill. Every member of our team is fully qualified, accredited, and experienced so you can rest assured that the work they do is always up to scratch. We also do motor bike heads too.
- Cylinder Blocks – We can repair engine blocks of all sizes, from small, single-cylinder models, up to large engines of the type found in mining, agricultural, industrial, and marine equipment. We have many years of experience working with all the major engine makes on the market today and offer a full range of cylinder block machining services.
- Crankshafts – Crankshaft regrinding is a job that needs to be performed by highly skilled specialists if it is to be done efficiently and economically. At Noordeman Diesel, we have the personnel and equipment to carry out this type of work to exceptionally high standards and we are also able to provide you with full measuring reports on all crankshafts that you send to our workshop. If you are looking for a team that performs high quality engine reconditioning in Perth and that can handle your regrinding requirements with ease, you have come to the right place.
- Connecting Rods – We are capable of repairing CONrods of all sizes at our Welshpool workshop and we provide big or small end resizing, crack tests, and straightening services on a wide range of makes and models. When working on con rods, we always perform a straightness and size check before we get started and our connecting rod machining services are carried out to precise tolerances, as outlined in the relevant manufacturer’s specifications. Other machining services we provide for con rods include polishing, balancing, and proof testing, which is required for all Caterpillar connecting rods.
- Camshafts – Having acquired Camshaft Engineering’s Repco grinding machine in 2009 when they closed, and all the other equipment necessary to continue their fine work, we are able to offer a high quality cam grinding service to all our customers in Western Australia. Our team of experts can handle grinding jobs for camshafts on engines of all sizes and have a reputation that is second to none in the business.
Whichever of our engine machining services you use, we can assure you that all of our work is performed in accordance with manufacturers guidelines and specifications.
As an authorised Perkins dealer, we carry a comprehensive range of new engines from this leading manufacturer, all of which are available in a range of configurations to suit your specific needs. For more detailed information on the models we have in stock, please contact our sales team at your convenience.
Engine Servicing note we don’t do engine servicing
Whether you need us to perform a simple component repair or a complete overhaul, we can service your diesel engine to the highest standards, and in a timely manner. We deal with engines from many sectors, including:
- Agricultural – Our Bepco aftermarket parts are manufactured for a wide range of tractors from Japan, America, and Europe, including Ford, Fiat, John Deere, Perkins, Renault, Fendt, Leyland, Massey Ferguson, Chamberlain and many others. In addition to engine parts, this range covers seats, accessories, driveline components, safety equipment, and clutch kits.
- Marine – As diesel marine engine specialists, we have the qualifications and experience to machine a wide variety of marine engines for yachts, leisure cruisers, trawlers, recreational fishing boats, and commercial vessels. Our marine engine services include the machining of all components that are mentioned above, under Engine Machining.
- Mining – We can service, repair, and machine components for large diesel engines used in the mining industry, such as those made by Caterpillar, Cummins, Mercedes, Volvo, Perkins and other leading manufacturers. Although we do not undertake complete rebuilds on larger mining industry engines, we do provide high quality machining services for crankshafts, cylinder heads & blocks, camshafts, and connecting rods. We also perform general machining work for these types of engines.
- Civil – We carry out servicing and machining for engines used in the civil sector, including earthmoving equipment, rollers, and other heavy plant and machinery. We work with engines from all the major manufacturers in this sector, including Perkins, Caterpillar, and Volvo.
- Power Generation – Diesel engines used in generating stations, power plant, powerhouse, and other power generation applications are all covered by our specialist maintenance and machining services.
- Transport – From light commercial vehicles and 4WDs to large trucks and buses, the team at Noordeman Diesel is capable of carrying out maintenance, repair, and machining work on a wide variety of engines used in the transport industry. Nissan, Toyota, Mercedes, and Volvo are just a few of the manufacturers involved in this industry whose engines we service on a regular basis.
- Industrial – We are able to maintain, repair and machine components for a wide range of engines used in industrial facilities. We can also rebuild smaller industrial engines and restore them to the manufacturer’s original specifications.
If you have any questions about any of the products or services we provide, you can get the answers you need by calling us during business hours or by sending us an email whenever you wish. Whether you are looking for competitively priced diesel cylinder heads in Perth or you would like a firm quotation for one of our specialist engine machining services, our friendly and knowledgeable sales team will be more than happy to provide you with all the information and assistance you need. Noordeman Diesel is the name you can really trust when it comes to new engines, component machining, servicing, and spare parts
- We believe in Perfection and Trust does exist
- We believe there always is a solution
- We believe in making sense so that you wont need to
- We make the time to understand your needs and simplify the solutions so they make sense to you
- It is your engine , But it is our Passion